Bad website review




 So I want to say that finding this website was very difficult. I could not find any pro racism website through google and so I had to you duckduckgo to find this. https://supremeknights.webs.com/somehiddenfacts.htm

this is also the same site I used for my word cloud.

The stuff written is not cited and definitely biased. I am also unsure if the site is serious or like a sting operation to stop terrorism. The youtube videos on the site wont load and when you move the mouse around there is a fire trail which is not something I would put on a serious website. 

The KKK is a solely American Racist organization. It does do some terrorism but its not inherently illegal so they still exist in many rural towns in America, so it would make sense that they want to recruit new people still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugenics

Protecting Endangered Races