This is not me. This is a character based on Hitler but if he escaped to Argentina. also a klansman mixed in.

卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Hi my name is John Doe. I am 80. I am a racist. I am now retired but I used to work in the government.I was born in Austria but I now live in Argentina with my good friends. I love Jesus because he is an "Aryan Fighter". I am of German decent and I believe my race is "Proto-Indo-European" which I call "Aryan". This comes from the Indo-Iranians and it is synonymous with "noble" by those people. I believe Aryans to be the Master race and non-aryans to be subhumans that need to be exterminated.

This idea comes from how Sanskrit has lexical similarities with Persian, Greek, and Latin, which led me to conclude that these people have a common ancestry. I wish that my nation to become a pure white nation and reclaim its former glory. Fear will never win our people over but rekindling the love for their heritage will — and love of heritage is what I want. Love of Race, Love of Nation, Love of Faith. This is my Goal.

I hate race mixing because I believe in Social Darwinism, although Darwin never applied his theory to vague concepts such as race. I believe that some races are fitter than others and therefore think that weaker races contaminating superior ones would be a detriment on society. I think race mixing is abhorrent also because the people will after a certain number of races mix, it is harder for an individual to take pride in their heritage because they have so many they no longer belong to a single group.

I am a Christian. I love God and I hate Muslims because they twist the word of the good Lord. I want my country to be a white nation, but also a Christian nation. This is also why I hate Jews because they killed Jesus. They also use the blood of children for their satanic rituals. I also believe Jews and non-whites are the cursed offspring of Cain (who murdered his brother and was therefore cursed by God). 

I love eugenics because I think some races are inferior and so the government should attempt to alter the human gene pool by excluding those I deem inferior. I like this idea because it reminds me of Sparta where children who were deemed weak were undeserving of life and were killed. Because Sparta was the greatest military force of the time I want to imitate it.

This isnt me this is a character i made


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugenics

Protecting Endangered Races