So I want to say that finding this website was very difficult. I could not find any pro racism website through google and so I had to you duckduckgo to find this. https://supremeknights.webs.com/somehiddenfacts.htm this is also the same site I used for my word cloud. The stuff written is not cited and definitely biased. I am also unsure if the site is serious or like a sting operation to stop terrorism. The youtube videos on the site wont load and when you move the mouse around there is a fire trail which is not something I would put on a serious website. The KKK is a solely American Racist organization. It does do some terrorism but its not inherently illegal so they still exist in many rural towns in America, so it would make sense that they want to recruit new people still.
Eugenics is something I have been interested in for a very long time. The word was first coined by Sir Francis Galton: The guy who made the Galton board you probably used during probability class. He was the cousin of Charles Darwin, which is why he thought about evolution with humans. The word was thought of recently but the practice has been done since ancient times. Plato wrote about it in works, but the example that is most widely known is the Spartans. In Spartan society when a child is born it was brought before a council which would decide if the child was weak or deformed, and therefore undeserving of life. In this way Eugenics is not inherently racist, but rather ableist because it promotes the idea that the physically or mental deformed deserve to die. Plato also wrote about how he would make a mating lottery which the public would believe is random, but in reality he would use it to pair those he deemed genetically superior together so they could make strong children. H...
RACISM Race, Ethnicity, Creed, nationality, origin, etc all the same but different somehow. We shall see. What is it? Who knows. When did it start? I dunno. Is it bad? Maybe. Since the death of God, morality has become purely subjective. In this blog we will try to see if Racism is not morally wrong, but rather, practically disadvantageous. Maybe we will name all the races if there aren't enough blog posts. Race and Ethnicity are often interchangeable but are actually two different things. Race is more about physical characteristics and ethnicity is a shared cultural group. The largest ethnic group is the Han who are Chinese. When you google largest race the Han come up even though its supposed to be an ethnic group, so I guess race is a colloquial term for ethnicity. I chose this topic because I know a lot of people who are racist and being of two historically conflicting races I have some personal experience with the topic. “All wars are civ...
Comments
Post a Comment